Friday, December 14, 2007

New Baseball Songs: Hey they fit, don't they?

In keeping with the spirit of the holidays, you know, songs of the season, I am adding these to the mix of Baseball Songs. They seem to me fitting to play when thinking about The Steroid Era (1990-2005 or 06 or 07...)

Snow -Informer. Goes to those who cooperated: Kirk Radomski, a former Mets clubhouse attendant, and Brian McNamee, a former trainer for Mr. Roger Clemens. I'd think they fall under the category of informer, a.k.a. snitching bitch.


Disturbed - Down With the Sickness. After the report, one probably wonders if MLB is "down with a sickness."


Lemonheads - It's a shame about Ray. It's a shame about Roger "The Rocket" Clemens.



Red Hot Chili Peppers -Californication. Because the industry really fucked itself for money.



Dada - Dizz nee land. Quote:"I just flipped off President George, I'm going to Disneyland."
">

3 comments:

Royal Rooters said...

http://modernrooters.blogspot.com/

Santana - Why the Red Sox Package Makes Sense

Unknown said...

Glad to see you on here. I'll see if I can connect to you. I have 14 blog sites, Insluding here!

Nomarless said...

14! That's gotta be a record of some sorts!