Friday, February 29, 2008

Tagged: Message In a Bottle - fitting for me.

Since Cooper was so kind to include me in her tag, I will do likewise to some people.This glorious idea sprung from Send a Message in a Bottle.
So far, 117 wonderful messages have been messengered out into the Great Beyond that is cyberspace. I didn't really have a message going through my mind, so I tried some doggerel, and hope you all can relate.

My tags:
Writer's Piece
David Airey
Susan Bernard
Ethics Choices
http://stuperheroextraordinaire.blogspot.com/
Open Jason
Black Perspective

And what would this post be without a 'Message in a bottle' Album...
Side 1
Rush - Mystic Rhythms
Phil Collins (In the Air Tonight - Gorilla version )
Pink Floyd - Take it back
The Beatles - Eleanor Rigby
Bryan Adams - Run to You
Berlin -Take My Breath Away
David Gray - Please Forgive Me
Paul Simon - The Boxer

Side 2
Enya - Orinoco Flow
The Mamas & The Papas - California Dreamin'
The Beach Boys - Kokomo
Bobby Darin - Splish Splash
The Ventures - Wipe Out
The Righteous Brothers - Unchained Melody
U2 - One Tree Hill
----
The Police - Message in a Bottle. (Whatcha think, I wouldn't bottle them too???)

1 comment:

Cooper said...

I like it, thanks for participating.