Saturday, April 19, 2008

Saturday Songs: Because I don't like Mondays

Jefferson Starship - Jane (Live) with psychedelic furvor these guys tripped into the 1980's only to dud out with some very weak songs. But they were hot in the late 1960s.



The Boomtown Rats - I Don't Like Mondays (live) - Irishman Bob Geldof AKA (Robert Frederick Xenon Geldof), with his classic song from the LIVE aid that he organized. He has worked for over 2 decades fighting the problems that have occurred in Ethiopia and Darfur.


Talking Heads - Take Me to the River (Live 1980) David Byrne has such a unique voice and attitude. He was sorta of a Dave Matthews before Dave....


KC & The Sunshine Band - That's the way I like it (1974 Live) - Longer, faster version as only KC could do it. Tight. Just the way I like it...


Birds Fly - Whisper to a Scream - 1980's 1-hit wonder. This particular bird flew away. (Jeremy Irons from Die Hard 3: I had two pigeons, bright and gay, fly from me the other day. Why is it they did go? You cannot tell, you do not know?")



Thirteen Senses - Into the Fire - I could loop this song for a couple of hours. It just sounds that good in it's simplicity. Don't know about the band. Or whether it is a cover (likely) but they played it so well.


Well that's it. I'll have to block you.

FRESH TO DEATH!!!!

No comments: