Saturday, August 2, 2008

Saturday Songs: Just Music until Monday - with thoughts

Terence Trent Darby - Wishing Well I listened to this at Purdue, summer of 1988, while still in high school. My HS roommate was Alfredo Portales from Texas. I wonder what happened to Alfredo...



Digital Underground - The Humpty Dance. "I once got busy in a Burger King Bathroom." Is there anything more crude (and dirty, literally) than that particular situation.



Stevie Ray Vaughan - Life by the Drop. For a friend I used to hang with for nearly a decade. Stevie for Steve. Stevie passed in August 1990. Steve's been gone since December 2000.



Rod Stewart - Every Picture Tells a Story. Well, Don't it???


Kiss & Garth Brooks - Hard Luck Woman.(Live) Yes it is cool to see country doing rock. I bought the CD with numerous artists doing KISS. Tributes can be cool.



Dave Matthews Band - What Would You Say? (Live at PinkPop 2007) I'd say my favorite band of the 1990's...



Ray Charles - Georgia on My Mind. (Live) A little, slow dance music to go with the group. Thanks!

No comments: