Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Resurrected and Restructured: Phoenix Rising of a blog

After a month long hiatus, I have decided to keep up a blog, just not necessarily this one.


I had resisted the temptation of moving over to my Wordpress blog: Bringin' Gas and Dialin' 9: No More Mr. Nice Guy. It has much more to offer in uploads than blogger. Most of what I plan to do can be uploaded to there.




Also, after a month-long job search in the writing field, I found, not surprisingly, that no one is interested in an ex-Industrial Engineer who thinks he can parse together two (or more) thoughts in a semi-coherent sentence.


That, I'll have to somehow monetize these little endeavors and address social issues while I still can. (And while my mother, aunt and I still have a roof over our heads...they missed the mortgage payment last month. So, you know what that means...they ain't no joy in Mudville.
So I invite you back here or to go over there.