Thursday, August 9, 2007

More Music: just in the mood for Pink Floyd and others

More Music for the Masses....;)

Floyd's 'The Great Gig in the Sky' - female vocals, need I say more....


Floyd's 'High Hopes' - last 2:30 minutes are moving to me, soaring....


Dire Straits - On Every Street - guitar part starts at 3:10 is what I really like leading into a drum part, then the steel guitar


Midnight Oil 'Beds are Burning' - Vocals: Out where the river flows...


New Order's 'Blue Monday' - Techno wonder from the 80's


Triumph - 'Lay it on the Line' - Vocals: Same old story....


Toto 'Africa'

1 comment:

DubLiMan said...

I found your site through a shared link that I have with “A Nice Place in the Sun.” Would you be interested in a link swap? Please visit my site at: http://mondaymorningpower.blogspot.com. My site is “Dedicated to the Pursuit, Capture, Care & Feeding of a Positive Mental Attitude.” I have zero adds on my site. I feel that what I have to say has universal significance. If you like what you see and agree, then link my site to yours, leave me a comment on my blog that you have done so and I will immediately do the same. I only make this offer to sites that I know my readers would benefit from. I do believe that our respective readers would benefit from a shared link.